Lighthouse Residential LLC
Are you a great manager who knows how to elevate your salesforce through coaching, motivation, and training? Do you have the ability to identify and attract talented salespeople, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective producers? The best sales managers bring excellence to their Team and we are striving for excellence.
With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully recruit, build and nurture sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients, and catapult our business into further success.
You'll be an integral part of our growing team with great earning potential. This position is built on a foundation of integrity and trust and a passion for teaching and coaching. If your goals are to build relationships in order to help others be successful, apply today.
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- Hold sales department accountable for their goal
- Lead sales meetings with leadership
- Some office duties; receiving mail, making sure the fridge is stocked, making sure the printer is printing
- Lead morning script practice and role play
- Manage a group of sales individuals
- Problem solve
- Train new sales hires
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Generate timely sales reports
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Provide coaching, training, and high-level leadership to the team
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, sales goals, data analysis on past performance, and future performance projections
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue
- Meet with sales team to help in setting individual sales targets
- Consistently grow sales team by recruiting, hiring, and training sales agents
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
$50,000 + commission
About Lighthouse Residential LLC
Lighthouse Residential LLC is in the top one percent of real estate teams in Northern New Jersey with over 15 years of successful real estate experience and over $400 Million in closed sales. In the last five years, the team has over 500 closed sales with an average of 26 short days on market and an average sale price of 104% of the original asking price. Our comprehensive knowledge of the local market helps our clients make well-informed decisions.