We are looking for an absolutely AMAZING sales leader. This is a leadership position that may be offered as a Director or VP level depending on the candidate's resume and experience. First-year OTE of $200,000+ with a competitive base plus commission compensation structure. Future OTE expected to exceed $300,000+. We are an extremely well-capitalized, enterprising and technology-focused real estate investment company that is ready to build something special. Do you want to be a part?
Do you want to join a company in the real estate investment space with the opportunity to build out a world-class sales organization from the ground up with a ton of autonomy and the expectations to match?
- Exhibit and uphold Osborne Homes core values of open-mindedness, urgency, accountability, transparency, and innovation at all times
- Build a deep understanding of our value proposition and target client so an effective sales process and top-notch customer service can be achieved
- Design, implement and refine a documented sales process that prioritizes scalability
- You manage processes rather than trying to manage individuals because you understand that's what is required to succeed
- Double the size of the current sales team within 6 months and double it again in 12 months
- Achieve 25% Quarter over Quarter top-line revenue increases
- Be willing to dig in deep, make tough calls, and act like an owner
- Must be able to motivate and lead high performing teams of very competitive and driven sales professionals and align them to the goals of the company
- Ability to build and manage remote sales teams
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- B2C sales experience preferred
- Startup experience preferred
- Previously doubled the size of a sale team
- Previously doubled top-line company revenue
- Previously built out new regional teams
- 4-year degree preferred
- CA Real Estate License a plus
- A big plus for leading a residential real estate brokerage
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,000 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County (Newport Beach, CA).