Pack On The Go
Pack On The Go is looking for an organized Sales Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our B2B customers. The account manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned referral sources , develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all B2B customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing sales teams to meet sales objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important B2B clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending events, educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Attend events and conferences that may require travel.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to B2B customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
$60,000 - $70,000 starting salary + Commission
About Pack On The Go
Pack On The Go is a unique company established in 2005, we define what we do as complete contents management. We have three locations throughout Florida. Our mission is "putting lives back together one box at a time". We pack, relocate, restore, store and replace all contents from a home or business after an insurance loss. We take great pride in what we do and use the latest technology and equipment to do so. We are a recession and pandemic-proof business. We now cover the state of Florida and plan to go nationwide. Our vision is big as we have goals to create a complete franchise model in an effort to help more people and provide amazing employment opportunities for all levels of the workforce.
We need to build awareness about our brand and need someone to really learn and understand how our company operates so they can go out and tell the world.