Hyatt House Pleasant Hill
We're looking for an active customer-focused team player with exceptional sales skills to be the next sales manager at our busy hotel. You'll be in charge of developing a sales and marketing plan that includes soliciting new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue targets via outside sales calls, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking. This energetic leader will be able to enhance revenue by researching local market trends and competition behavior to discover and close business leads. Please apply today if you have 3 years or more of experience in sales and marketing, enjoy taking on new challenges, and enjoy meeting new people!
- Collaborate on creating and planning the department budget with the director of sales and marketing to align overall sales objectives and strategies for the hotel
- Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Establish and grow our market share by developing and maintaining relationships with major group and catering clients
- Represent property at appropriate travel industry trade shows and conferences while adhering to the guidelines of the marketing plan and budget
- Generate new business, close deals, and increase revenue by cold calling, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking
- Prior experience working in the hospitality sector is required
- 3 or more years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department, preferably in hospitality
- Stays organized and manage time well
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field a plus
About Hyatt House Pleasant Hill
Retreat to Northern California at Hyatt House Pleasant Hill, a centrally located all-suite hotel in the East Bay. Enjoy free parking, Wi-Fi, pool access, and an omelet bar breakfast, just a ten-minute drive from Heather Farms Park, Walnut Creek, and Concord.