Doubletree by Hilton Omaha Southwest
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic leader with great sales skills and a customer-focused approach to be our next Sales Manager. You will add passion and creativity to our sales team, as well as build a strategy to reach and exceed revenue targets through outside sales calls, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking. You will also be able to increase sales by monitoring local market trends and competitor activity in order to find and close business leads. We are searching for someone with at least 3 years of sales and marketing expertise, as well as a love for meeting new people and providing exceptional customer service. Apply now if this sounds like an exciting opportunity!
- Collaborate on creating and planning the department budget with the director of sales and marketing to align overall sales objectives and strategies for the hotel
- Attend various industry tradeshows and conferences as a professional representative of the hotel, while adhering to the budget and marketing plan requirements
- Establish and grow our market share by developing and maintaining relationships with major group and catering clients
- Increase new business and accelerate revenue generation by cold calling, on-site visits, and sales tours, as well as engaging your local community network
- Identify new business leads by examining local market trends and competition activities
- Stays organized and manage time well
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department, preferably in hospitality
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- Prior experience working in the hospitality sector is required
- High school diploma or GED, and bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
About Doubletree by Hilton Omaha Southwest
We're next to I-80, a five-minute walk from the Hotel RL Omaha Convention Center. The University of Nebraska Omaha campus is under three miles away and it's six miles to Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium. Downtown Omaha attractions like the CHI Health Center and the Old Market are eight miles away.