Do you love meeting individuals, taking on new difficulties, and seeing your diligent effort pay off? We're looking for a determined, inspiring project supervisor to assist our group with accomplishing our business objectives. You'll be liable for setting our business procedure and targets, developing our business staff, assessing their advancement, and guaranteeing we hit our business objectives. Occupation searchers ought to be pioneers, trendsetters, diligent employees, and cooperative people.
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Continue company growth by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- An active real estate license or willing to get one (We can help you!)
$50,000 annual salary
VillaMentor is a new and exciting marketing company committed to improving the real estate customer experience.