The IRBY Group
IRBY’s Realty Team Sales Manager is an excellent leader able to build a cohesive sales team of agents who are united in their commitment to IRBY’s unwavering standard of excellence. This leader enjoys guiding and enabling agents to grow their business and in turn their contributions to the team. The Sales Manager leads the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all IRBY Realtors. In addition, the sales manager demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, and positive attitude a high-achieving agent should mirror.
This is a great opportunity to manage and earn across multiple markets. A top performer will make well above $100,000 annually.
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Continue company growth by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Maintain long-lasting customer relationships and manage customer complaints to ensure we are meeting their needs
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Ensure our sales staff achieves their goals by making sales plans for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning territories, and managing their ongoing training programs
- Hire and train high-performing real estate agents
- Post-MLS deals daily and manages social media marketing for Realty Team
- Maintain a commitment to learning and teach courses when appropriate
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training, and coaching
- Track, collate, and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Build referral base through networking and working your sphere of influence
- Assist the company with other projects as needed
- Proven track record of sales success
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Must have Real Estate license and experience with residential real estate sales
- Restless drive for above-average results
- Good educator with strong communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Coachable with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Has a positive, team-first attitude
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and performs well under pressure
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbydeals.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.