Team Rine Realty INC
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have salespeople in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Create sales reports in a timely fashion
- Provide training for sales team
- Set aggressive sales goals with sales team
- Diligently follow-up, offer, and provide real estate sales services on the leads provided by the Employer based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile
- Convert company provided leads and references generated from those leads to closed sales
- Meet daily minimum target of calls and meetings as communicated by the manager
- Book appointments at the developers’ sales centers with the clients and accompany them for site visits Meet assigned individual monthly sales targets by acquiring new references from leads provided, and renewing and growing existing relationships
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales services to clients
- Upsell new real estate investment opportunities
- Explore business potential, opportunities, and clients to secure profitable business volumes
- Provide close, personal client attention and tenacious follow up to ensure the best service
- Build and maintain relationships with the clients to ensure recurring business
- Maximize revenue generation and lead in line with pre-defined individual goals and employer's business goals
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise when necessary
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Team Rine Realty INC
Acreageway is an established private equity dealer (Exempt Market Dealer) providing clients with the opportunity to invest in turn-key, private equity offerings primarily in real estate.
The EMD provides investment sales leads and currently has thousands of investor clients.
The position is commission based with expected full-time earnings at $100,000+ per year.
The issuer currently is selling limited partnerships of some of the best real estate projects
In addition to these real estate offerings MIC and REIT will also be offered