The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Determine and implement attainable goals for agents through coaching and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Coach, lead and train a sales team
- Team leadership ability
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Previous sales experience
About Estate 24
We are one of the fastest growing Team In Canada. We have a 100,000+ Internal Data Base of Active Real Estate Investors, We have done 500+ Precon units sold in the last quarter. We are looking to expand more teams.
Recent Achievements in 2021-22
GCI -15M+ Average
Gross Sale -500M+