RE/MAX Elite Realty Group
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Organize and administer training for the sales team
- Attain organizational sales goals and revenues by creating a sales strategy
- Motivate, teach and train agents, as well as hire and nurture new talent
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Help agents create and practice their sales scripts
- Create and manage a comprehensive recruiting plan
- Have prior experience in sales
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Must have a North Carolina real estate license or be licensed in a state with reciprocity
About RE/MAX Elite Realty Group
RE/MAX Elite Realty Group is a dynamic group of real estate professionals built upon a culture of gratitude and success that is interested in helping others reach beyond their goals. The company is also dedicated to doing the work necessary to achieve superior results through building relationships beyond the sale. RE/MAX is a truly global real estate network with agents in over 110 countries and territories around the world. RE/MAX is also the most recognizable brand in real estate with a support team that is unparalleled.