Strategic REI Inc.
Reporting to the COO, at Strategic REI, you will lead a team of Sales Account Executives, Acquisitions and Dispositions Managers in achieving team revenue goals. In this position, you will help foster a winning team culture, and develop the capability and capacity of the group to continuously improve sales productivity.
In the Role:
- You will onboard, train, and manage all sales/marketing department
- Answer incoming calls live
- You will work on building meaningful relationships with homeowners
- You will help homeowners with any questions relating to the selling process out in the field
- You will do consistent follow-up on Homeowners that are not ready to sell their homes yet
- You will be creative in negotiating and finding solutions for all parties involved in the decision making process for the selling of property(ies)
- You will fill in any other departments as necessary to achieve company objectives
- You will comply with company guidelines and procedures
- You are motivated, goal oriented, and self-driven
- You are excellent at negotiating
- You enjoy talking to people and building rapport
- You have a desire to help people
- You believe in a workplace that fosters growth opportunities for those who are willing to earn them
- You have excellent communication and follow-up skills
- You are team-oriented
$35,000 year + commission
About Strategic REI Inc.
Strategic REI is a fast-growing Fresno based real estate investment company focused on renovating and wholesaling properties across California.