Ed Prather Real Estate
Seeking an Experienced Real Estate Sales Manager who is ready to lead and grow a team!
We are seeking experienced sales leadership talent to lead the craft of real estate and to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. The professional agents at Ed Prather Real Estate earn significant commissions every month, with the sky as the limit to what they can achieve. They have attained a higher quality of life through an optimal balance of career independence and administrative support. You would help lead the broker associate teams through training, conversion, coaching, and mentoring to ensure they are optimizing every warm lead from initial contact through to closing. The ideal candidate will have experience leading and growing a team of real estate agents. A proven track record of growth and effective leadership skills are necessary for this role.
Phone sales experience is a HUGE plus. Coaching and mentoring are a plus. If being an effective leader is your passion this opportunity is for you.
New Home Construction leadership experience/managing on-site sales reps/OSC experience a plus
$80,000-$130,000 holidays/paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
- Oversee the training and performance management of existing and new Buyers and Listing agents, help them increase the overall number of appointments, lead-to-appointment, and appointment to closing conversions, each quarter
- Working as a mentor to train rotating classes of new agents, helping them to sharpen phone skills, role-play presentation skills, market knowledge, and overall real estate expertise
- Maintain strong knowledge of the local real estate marketplace and stay on top of current market trends
- The majority of the Branch Manager’s time and energy will be devoted to sales management-related activities
- Leading the sales team in achieving their business plan targets and the goal of achieving the maximum number of sales in the shortest period of time while maintaining branch profitability
- Hold bi-weekly accountability one-on-one meetings with team members and attend weekly Leadership Team meetings, as well as quarterly planning sessions with the Leadership Team
- Assist in the nurturing of existing and new EPRE Brand Ambassadors
- Work with the Broker Owner to report weekly KPIs, 411’s and reporting feedback in a timely manner
- Conduct weekly team Meetings
- Nurture and develop new and experienced agents
- Contribute to and perform office sales meetings/training/agent conferences
- Ensure that branch profitability is maintained according to budget/plan on an annual basis
- Schedule office functions
- Previous residential real estate industry experience, New Home Sales experience a plus
- Served as a Coach/Mentor over a team of real estate agents (15 agents or more )
- Experience in G Suite and CRM systems (Sierra Interactive experience is preferred but not required)
- Experience training agents on effective lead conversion
- Knowledge of working with agents via 1x1's to go over performance KPIs and growth plans
- Experience in ramping up new agents via classroom and virtual training
- Multiple years experience within the real estate industry
- General business experience including analyzing, creating and maintaining a branch office budget, an autonomous working environment, and exceeding revenue and sales targets
- Seeking a humble and driven leader
- Creative processes to drive sales and team growing methods
$80,000 - $130,000 yearly
About Ed Prather Real Estate
At Ed Prather Real Estate, delivering the highest degree of service to our clients has positioned EPRE as one of the top teams in the Denver metro area. Our proven systems have allowed us to thrive in good markets and bad. Our agents hit the ground running with tons of leads and the tools to close them FAST. We're looking to be in business with talent that is fiercely committed, self-reliant, self-motivated, resourceful, coachable, results-driven, accountable, and life-long learners. We are growing quickly and are always looking for someone who’s committed to excellence and passionate about making an impact in not only the lives of our team members, but also, our clients.