New York Life - Dallas
We’re hiring a Sales Manager to lead our team and help us hit our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure our success. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, a team player, and loves taking on new challenges.
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Write sales reports and showcase sales efforts including sales volume and progress to help create new sales goals
- Build and foster strong customer relationships and handle complaints to ensure their needs are met and keep their business
- Counsel your sales team members, evaluate their performance, and offer suggestions for improvement
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Proven track record of sales success
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
$70,000 - $100,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life - Dallas
As a mutual company, we are accountable only to you. That means we are fully aligned with our policy owners, not with outside investors or Wall Street. This allows us to focus on delivering lifelong value to our customers.
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. New York Life has been around for over 174 years of industry success. We are a Fortune 100 company and are ranked No. 71 on the Fortune 500 list in 2019. New York Life is the Largest Mutual Insurer in the U.S4. We have been in business since 1845, and we have a long and impressive track record of helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals.