The Carl Hawthorne Team
Are you a great manager who knows how to elevate your salesforce through coaching, motivation and training? Do you have the ability to identify and attract talented salespeople, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective producers? The best sales managers bring excellence to their Team and we are striving for excellence.
With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully recruit, build and nurture sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients and catapult our business into further success.
You'll be an integral part of our growing team with unlimited earning potential and the ability to create your own schedule. This position is built on a foundation of Integrity and trust and a passion for teaching and coaching. If your goals are to build relationships in order to help others be successful, apply today.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Aid in creating budgets
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Determine and implement attainable goals for agents through coaching and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Provide training for sales team
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Previous sales experience
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Strong organizational and planning skills
About The Carl Hawthorne Team
The Carl Hawthorne Team is high energy and promotes a culture that works hard and plays hard together. We are a diverse real estate team serving areas from Atlanta to the North GA mountains. We are passionate and feel that everyone deserves our very best from a 50k home purchase or a 1.5 million estate home. Our team lead, Carl Hawthorne, has years of experience and loves to share his knowledge to empower you to maximize your full potential.