Justin Havre & Associates
Do you love meeting people, taking on new challenges, and seeing your hard work pay off? We’re in search of a driven, motivating sales manager to help our team achieve our sales goals. You’ll be responsible for setting our sales strategy and targets, cultivating our sales staff, evaluating their progress, and ensuring we hit our sales goals. Job seekers should be leaders, innovators, hard workers, and team players.
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs, and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Supporting and helping build successful agents
- Assisting managing agents and providing leadership, training, and coaching
- Recruiting agents to the team
- Assisting our agents in negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Responding to agent questions on contracts, negotiations, strategies, and goal planning
- Attending/hosting training classes (live or virtual)
- Working with our Leadership Team on planning and directing agent training
- Working on sales scripts with agents
- Ensuring every agent has the necessary resources to perform properly
- Staying informed on the real estate industry
- Training new agents to the team on our systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Proven track record of sales success
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Understands and delivers an excellent client experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive and confidential matters with a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrates resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and active listening skills
- Ability to work any of the seven days of the week and holidays
- Ability to work independently combined with exceptional interpersonal skills, team player
- Ability to critically think and problem-solve
- Good organizational, multitasking, prioritization, and effective time management skills
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry, real estate sales process, and governing regulations an asset
- Strong computer skills - Google Apps, databases, customer resource management programs an asset
- Understanding and familiarity with the MLS, DocuSign, cloud storage an asset
About Justin Havre & Associates
Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First is led by namesake Justin Havre, an award-winning real estate agent who has been in the business since 2005. His commitment to exceptional service and continuous growth has allowed Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to help thousands of clients achieve their real estate goals. Justin Havre & Associates’s most recent awards include being the #1 Team in Canada and #4 Team in the World for Closed Transactions in the RE/MAX network.
We are a dynamic real estate team that loves what we do - having fun and working hard!
Our corporate culture and community is something we are very proud and protective of. Our passion, caring, and commitment are shown in how we treat and deal with our clients, each other, and all those around us.
Serving our clients at the highest level every step of the way is how we operate and have gained the success we so proudly have achieved.