Justin Havre & Associates
We are a dynamic, passionate, hardworking, enthusiastic and FUN group of people who also happen to be the award winning #1 RE/MAX Team in all of Canada. (Based on closed transactions in 2020)
Our clients are all over Calgary and surrounding areas and we are looking for a dynamic, passionate, hardworking, enthusiastic and fun person to join our team!
Along with your resume, we want to know more about you as a person! What are your interests and passions? How would your friends describe you? Things like that - be creative! Send us this in your cover letter!
We are so excited to meet you and can’t wait to hear what you’ll bring to the team!
- Supporting and helping build successful agents
- Assisting managing agents and providing leadership, training, and coaching
- Recruiting agents to the team
- Assisting our agents in negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Responding to agent questions on contracts, negotiations, strategies, and goal planning
- Attending/hosting training classes (live or virtual)
- Working with our Leadership Team on planning and directing agent training
- Working on sales scripts with agents
- Ensuring every agent has the necessary resources to perform properly
- Staying informed on real estate industry
- Training new agents to the team on our systems and processes
- Understands and delivers and excellent client experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive and confidential matters with a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrates resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and active listening skills
- Ability to work any of the seven days of the week and holidays
- Ability to work independently combined with exceptional interpersonal skills, team player
- Ability to critically think and problem-solve
- Good organizational, multitasking, prioritization, and effective time management skills
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry, real estate sales process, and governing regulations an asset
- Strong computer skills - Google Apps, databases, customer resource management programs an asset
- Understanding and familiarity with the MLS, DocuSign, cloud storage an asset
About Justin Havre & Associates
Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First is led by namesake Justin Havre, an award-winning real estate agent who has been in the business since 2005. His commitment to exceptional service and continuous growth has allowed Justin Havre & Associates of Re/Max First to help thousands of clients achieve their real estate goals. Justin Havre & Associates’s most recent awards include being the #1 Team in Canada and #4 Team in the World for Closed Transactions within the RE/MAX system.
We are a dynamic real estate team that loves what we do - having fun and working hard!
Our corporate culture and community are something we are very proud and protective of. Our passion, caring, and commitment shown in how we treat and deal with our clients, each other, and all those around us.
Serving our clients at the highest level every step of the way is how we operate and have gained the success we so proudly have earned today.