IRBY’s Sales Manager is an excellent leader able to build a cohesive sales team of agents who are united in their commitment to IRBY’s unwavering standard of excellence. This leader enjoys guiding and enabling agents to grow their business and in turn their contributions to the team. The Sales Manager leads the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all IRBY Realtors. In addition, the sales manager demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, and positive attitude a high-achieving agent should mirror.
Full Benefits Package: Base and Commission on all realtors across all IRBY markets
- Regular bonuses for quarterly achievements
- Monthly vehicle stipend
- Company laptop and cell phone
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Determine our sales strategies and sales objectives to hit our sales goals
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Hire and train high-performing real estate agents
- Post-MLS deals daily and manages social media marketing for Realty Team
- Maintain a commitment to learning and teach courses when appropriate
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training, and coaching
- Track, collate, and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Build referral base through networking and working your sphere of influence
- Assist the company with other projects as needed
- Proven track record of sales success
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Must have Real Estate license and experience with residential real estate sales
- Restless drive for above-average results
- Good educator with strong communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Coachable with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Has a positive, team-first attitude
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and performs well under pressure
About IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate financier and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success.
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results.
- Honor: Do the right thing.
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset.
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
Check us out at www.irbybuys.com