New York Life
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
If you are a leadership-oriented individual who is ready to take your financial career to the next level as a partner in our general office, we have an opportunity for you! New York Life Insurance Company is currently hiring managers for its Fast Track Partner Program, a training in which participants start as financial professionals who gain first-hand experience in the field. Completion of the program requirements can lead to a transition into management as an associate partner. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 - Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 - Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3 - MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4 - Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Hone your skills and facilitate success as a manager by participating in our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program
- Gain hands-on experience as a financial professional helping clients develop a long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Complete the program requirements and join the management team as an associate partner
- Determine financial solutions for clients within a breadth of relevant products and services such as life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, mutual funds, and more
A New York Life Partner’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople.
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based upon objective criteria:
- Life and Health License required
- Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry required
- Previous experience in the Insurance industry required
- Previous sales experience required
- Previously managed a team of individuals required
- Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
- Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
- College Degree required
- Spanish, Portuguese, or other language fluency is beneficial
- Experience working in sales is required
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career as a goal-oriented, highly motivated financial professional
- Must have financial services industry and/or insurance industry experience
- Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
- MBA received within the last 2 years
- Sales Experience
- Management Experience
- Income greater than or equal to $80,000
If you are:
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
$60,000 - $100,000 at plan, per year
About New York Life
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18