One of the fastest-growing real estate companies in Maryland has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager! This is a Full-Time position for an energetic, enthusiastic leader. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as a Recruiter and loves to hunt for talent. We need assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have risen to the top in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic and highly impressive. They are assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency and love the thrill of bringing on new talent.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics.
- Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 base, $120,000 First Year Earnings
- Bonus/Commission Structure
- Vacation, Holiday, and PTO
- Healthcare benefits
- Growth potential
- Recruit new talent. Recruit talented career real estate agents
- Use the company tools to achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, and net recruits
- Call active licensed agents to see if they would like to be a part of our dynamic team and culture
- Sort resumes and identifies talented individuals
- Screen and interview potential candidates
- Check references
- Develop strategies to attract talented Real Estate Agents to join our company
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability, and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Team-oriented, while able to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Willing to learn and grow; not afraid to admit mistakes and move on
- Passion for excellence in all that you do
- Drive to succeed, not afraid of hearing “no”
- Goal-oriented, willing to get the job done no matter what
- Problem solver who can find alternative solutions in challenging situations
$120,000 at plan
About RE/MAX Ikon
Broker and Owner Michael Patterson opened RE/MAX Ikon on October 1, 2020. Located in Timonium, RE/MAX Ikon supports agents throughout the state of Maryland and soon will be licensed to conduct business in DC and Pennsylvania.
Our in-house title, mortgage company, and property management partners allow your clients to have a one-stop-shop for all their real estate needs.
RE/MAX Ikon is dedicated to helping career real estate professionals grow their careers. Our full-service concierge team provides unparalleled support, education, coaching, and a competitive edge to foster learning and growth!