Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
Are you a dynamic leader who can boost income by researching local market trends and competitors in order to identify and close business leads? You might be just what our busy hotel is looking for in our next sales manager. You'll be in charge of creating a sales and marketing strategy that includes soliciting new and existing accounts in order to reach and exceed revenue targets through outside sales calls, on-site visits, sales tours, and community networking. Our ideal candidate has 3 years or more of sales and marketing experience, enjoys new challenges, and enjoys meeting new people. Apply today if this describes you!
- Establish and grow our market share by developing and maintaining relationships with major group and catering clients
- Conduct yourself as a professional representative of the hotel at various industry tradeshows, conferences, and adhere to the guidelines of the budget and marketing plan
- Generate new business, close deals, and increase revenue by cold calling, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking
- Identify new business leads by examining local market trends and competition activities
- Plan and compile the department budget in accordance with the hotel's overall sales objectives and strategy, with the assistance of the director of sales and marketing
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- This position requires previous work experience in a hospitality role
- Stays organized and manage time well
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department, preferably in the hospitality industry
About Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
Located along I-285 in Perimeter Center, we're eight minutes from North Springs Transit Station. Northside Hospital Atlanta and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital are 10 minutes drive. Downtown is 14 miles away.