Center For Wealth Preservation
Are you looking for a job with freedom and flexibility with amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Create sales reports and present to the team that outline sales efforts including progress and sales volume to better determine future goals
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Build and foster strong customer relationships and handle complaints to ensure their needs are met and keep their business
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
$150,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Center For Wealth Preservation
The Center for Wealth Preservation was founded with the mission of assisting clients in every aspect of their financial lives. We provide the most comprehensive and personal service available, thus earning a reputation for excellence in our industry. For each client, we strive to help create financial stability and security for a life of greater confidence, choice, and freedom.
Who knew a day at the office could be so rewarding? Anyone will tell you if there’s honor in what you do, it can make a world of difference. Our Financial Services Professionals take pride in their credibility as trusted business professionals who help others.
We have 5 areas of practice specialization:
- Business Solutions
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Special Needs Planning