We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Join one of the most talented teams in San Diego. A team of motivated individuals who love what they do and are devoted to their own and each other's success.
Base salary + commission component with the potential to earn $100,000+ in your first year.
• Manage recruiting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Direct a sales team; provide feedback, training, and coaching
• Report sales performance, revenue and expenses, and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Create an environment where agents can reach their maximum potential
• Attract and attain new sales talent to the team
• Real Estate experience
• Real Estate license
• Sales management experience
• Knowledge of Salesforce/CRM platforms and dialers
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and challenges with patience
We are one of the top 150 teams in the nation per The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends. Voted one of the top 100 places to work in the county by the San Diego Business Journal, our team is an innovative, fun and determined group committed to leading the way in the residential Real Estate industry.
Everyone a Leader
Mindset of Abundance