Better Homes and Gardens Coccia Realty, Inc.
Work hands-on with real estate sales agents at various experience levels to increase their their business through coaching, mentoring, training and use of proprietary technology.
- Promote the use of Better Homes and Gardens tech tools consistently
- Assist in procuring and attending listing appointments with agents
- Create monthly meetings, sales training and call sessions
- Work with management to achieve monthly goals
- New Jersey Real Estate Broker's license with 3 years real estate industry experience and knowledge of current market trends
- Exemplary communication skills; Oral, written and comfortable presenting to groups
- Strong relevant technology skills: CRM tools, listing presentations, CMAs
- Should be organized and manages time well
- Adept at conflict resolution
- Positive, inspiring and motivating attitude
About Better Homes and Gardens Coccia Realty, Inc.
Our company brand has been an integral part of the American household since 1924; a brand that people relate to quality and trust. Our managers and agents benefit from the universal brand awareness of Better Homes and Gardens, Meredith corporation and its affiliation with Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY). Realogy is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 14,250 offices with more than 281,000 independent sales associates conducting business in 114 countries and territories around the world.