The Real Estate Lead Manager is the gatekeeper to the residential acquisition process at Woodward Homes. This includes implementing a successful lead management strategy, actively prospecting and documenting a list of home sellers, identifying qualified leads, following up with potential leads, and relaying this information to acquisitions in a timely manner to convert leads into acquisitions.
You are looking for an opportunity that allows you to earn an income that reflects your effort.
Woodward Homes is a great place to learn.
- Answer/return phone calls from seller leads
- Collect and enter lead/property information into the CRM database so that we have a single source database to be more organized
- Collaborate with the acquisition team to ensure smooth and successful real estate transactions
- You will track data on current market conditions, monitor in-market feedback, and have your finger on the pulse of your local market.
- Schedule appointments for the Acquisition team
- Follow up, Follow up, Follow up with and manage current and past leads
- Assist in generating new leads through marketing/online ads and outbound calling
- Track and report daily/weekly/monthly numbers for company scorecard
- Assist in administrative and team tasks
- Be asked for your opinion on how the business can grow and improve the business
- Bring New Ideas to the organization when opportunities for improvement present themselves
- Identify and validate profitable investment opportunities after a period of onboarding and training. You will be able to evaluate leads and prepare investment summaries that highlight why properties are strong investments
- Extremely organized to the point of obsession
- Podio knowledge is a plus
- A College degree is a plus to help grow into a management position
- A real estate license is a plus
$30,000 base plus a per deals bonus, and discretionary end of year bonus
About Woodward Homes
Woodward Homes is a real estate investment company that focuses on affordable residential real estate. Most of our investments fit into the workforce housing demographic. Home Owners who make 60-120% of the Area Median Income (AMI). 5% of Woodward Homes profits are donated to veteran-based charities with a goal to increase to 10% over the next 5 yrs. Woodward Homes's goal is to provide quality designed homes at an affordable price.