CMS Mortgage Solutions
Do you love meeting people, taking on new challenges, and seeing your hard work pay off? We’re in search of a driven, motivating sales manager to help our team achieve our sales goals. You’ll be responsible for setting our sales strategy and targets, cultivating our sales staff, evaluating their progress, and ensuring we hit our sales goals. Job seekers should be leaders, innovators, hard workers, and team players.
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs, and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business
- Create sales reports and present to the team that outline sales efforts including progress and sales volume to better determine future goals
- Proven track record of sales success
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field
About CMS Mortgage Solutions
Over the past 15 years, CMS Mortgage has grown and become known as the #1 Mortgage Broker in the area. With a well-respected reputation in the mortgage industry, we have helped over 5,000 borrowers achieve the American Dream - owning a home.
CMS Mortgage Solutions was founded by Corrina Carter in 2004 to offer affordable mortgage loan options for consumers in the Hampton Roads area. In the most recent years, CMS has expanded and are financing homes in District of Columbia, Maryland, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia. Thriving on current market knowledge, we pride ourselves in offering loan programs to benefit every consumer. With the highest level of customer service, our team will follow the entire application from application to closing in a timely manner at the most competitive pricing.