Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
We’re hiring an all-star sales manager to lead our team and help us hit our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure our success. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, a team player, and loves taking on new challenges.
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we make our sales goals
- Continue company growth by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Renovated Historic building next to the T-Mobile Center and Power and Light. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown! Designed for business and leisure travelers, this new hotel is conveniently located and accessible to I-70, I-35, I-29, and US 71. We share a backyard with the Central Business District of Kansas City and adjacent to the T-Mobile Center. The attractions that are just steps away include Kansas City’s Power and Light District, Kansas City Convention Center, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Crown Center (home to the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards), the Crossroads Art District, Union Station, and Country Club Plaza are a few of the many exciting places for you to discover while visiting this fine city.