Are you looking for a job with freedom and flexibility with amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Write sales reports and showcase sales efforts including sales volume and progress to help create new sales goals
- Build and foster strong customer relationships and handle complaints to ensure their needs are met and keep their business
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of sales success
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Hudson Ford
Hudson Ford is the #1 Selling Ford Dealership in Wisconsin 4 Years in a Row!!
We believe in a work/family balance. Our dealership has very little turnover as our employees enjoy a terrific culture along with excellent pay and benefits.
- Monthly Bonus paid for hard work and results.
- Excellent wages.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
Come join our growing company. We are dedicated to being the best in every area of our dealership.