Vert Environmental @ San Diego
Are you excellent at planning, organizing, and sales? We’re hiring a sales growth assistant to provide support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, files are neatly organized and up-to-date, and increase sales. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you and you like sales, apply below!
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Work with the Account Manager to meet the sales quota in the region by increasing sales to existing accounts and successfully penetrating new accounts.
- Working closely with customers and prospects in the region to increase their knowledge of Vert Environmental’s services.
- Work with the Account Manager to record and track all sales progress and interactions with prospects and customers through the customer relation management (CRM) software.
- Attend sales meetings and work with the Account Manager to provide reports on sales activities and accomplishments.
- Complete daily sales routes and appointments.
- Join industry organizations and attend industry trade shows, expos, meetings, and other functions.
- Set up and attend one-on-one lunches, company presentations for clients, and fun outings.
- Working closely with the Business Development Executive to communicate customer feedback.
- Liaises with other members of the team to solve client problems.
- Maintains strong customer relations; proactively and diligently works to ensure customer problems are resolved quickly.
- Dedicated to improving results
- Follow the plan
- Team player
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Residence in the territory (San Diego County).
- High School Graduate (required).
- B.S. Degree (preferred, not required).
- Seeking entry-level marketing and sales position. We provide training.
- Ability to start immediately or within 2 weeks.
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hours a week.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-motivation, and strong independent work ethic. Proven ability to take direction and work independently to achieve goals.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Google Products
- High energy level, sense of urgency, and results-driven.
- Competent in use of CRM system for managing prospects and customers.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel (drive) within the territory 100% of the time.
- Great communication
- Live within daily driving distance to the office
$20+ per hour + bonus & benefits
About Vert Environmental @ San Diego
We are a full-service environmental testing and consulting company servicing Southern California. We offer growth and long-term opportunities for careers with benefits with an energized team that thrives off the fast-paced environment the industry requires.
VERT Environmental hosts social events outside of the office for us to get together and share some laughs. We have opportunities to engage in workshops, classes, and training to push us to be the leading environmental testing company in the industry!
- A company that employees are proud of and competitors aspire to be.
- Empower every person in our organization to achieve more.
Whether you are new or seasoned in the environmental industry, we are excited to partner with people who want to succeed and grow.