Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Talking to people in our database to find who wants to buy or sell a home
- Join us for our training so you can improve your skills and make more money
- Show up on time, motivated and ready to get work done to advance your life
- Communicate with clients and colleagues consistently and effectively
- Hold an open house with all of the appropriate pre/post promotion we’ll teach you how to do
- Negotiate a real estate contract on behalf of a real estate buyer; we’ll teach you
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
About Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Our team is successful because of our combined experience, strengths, professionalism, and the fun we have. We maintain a professional yet friendly relationship with each client throughout the entire process. Communication (or lack thereof) is the #1 reason people don’t go back to a Realtor. We’ve developed our unique home-selling system so it’s an unparalleled experience for our clients, from the day we first meet them until the day the home is sold. We don’t just help people buy and sell homes, we create relationships that last a lifetime. As for the fun part, we all love our jobs so it doesn’t feel like work. Our team is approachable, down-to-earth and puts people before profits.
Vision and Mission: To help our clients achieve their goals through our expert team and innovative systems.
Core Values: Be Humble | Hustle | Grow and Learn | Positive Attitude | Never Problems, Only Solutions