Wyndham Destinations continues to celebrate career-minded, diverse professionals. We intend to attract personalities that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment. We are passionate and driven about putting the world on vacation!
The Opportunity with Wyndham Destinations
- Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective owners
- Articulate the benefit of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
- No Cold Calling: All leads are pre-qualified and provided by the company
- Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training
Benefits and Compensation:
- An excellent benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.)
- 401K Plan with 100% match up to first 6% (fully vested after 1 year) and Employee stock purchase program
- Wyndham offers a comprehensive PAID SALES TRAINING program which is known as the best in the industry!
- Can you see yourself making $65,000, $80,000, or over $100,000? We've got a commission plan and support team to help you meet your goals.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handle rejection well
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale
- Professional appearance
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Meet minimum sales targets
- Articulate the benefit of owning with us that is tailored to each new owner
- Assume the sale and initiate the close
- Follow companies' HEART initiative (Hospitality, Engagement, Accountability, Respect, Teamwork)
- Put the World on Vacation!
- Must have or be able to obtain a CA Real Estate License
- 1-2 years of successful sales experience preferred
- A positive, outgoing, enthusiastic attitude
- Must have a great work ethic and be self-motivated
$150,000 yearly (hourly + commission potential)
About Wyndham Destinations
As the world's largest developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products, Wyndham Destinations has developed or acquired more than 185 vacation ownership resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and the South Pacific that represent more than 23,000 individual vacation ownership units.
Wyndham Destinations develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its five primary consumer brands, CLUB WYNDAM, WorldMark by Wyndham, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, Shell Vacations Club and Margaritaville Vacation Club.