Northwestern Mutual - Aurora
The responsibility of the SET (Sales Execution Team) position is to serve as the primary contact for customers and policy owners, support new Financial Advisors for up to their first three years in the business, and assist with administrative work.
- Computer and Microsoft Office experience required
- Multi-line phone experience preferred
- Customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in problem-solving
- High level of organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional office skills
- Ability to take independent action to make sound decisions
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Desire for growth within the company
- Interest in Financial Services
About Northwestern Mutual - Aurora
- Chicago Tribune Recognized us as a 2019 Top Workplaces
- 2019 J.D. Power award for #1 in Customer Satisfaction among All Individual Life Insurance Providers.
- Northwestern Mutual has received its 6th consecutive perfect score on the Human Right Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Northwestern Mutual was once again named one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" in its industry according to FORTUNE Magazine's annual survey published Feb. 2017.
- Business Week recently recognized Northwestern Mutual as one of the “Best Places to Launch a Career”.
- Northwestern Mutual was named “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.com; ranked #1 in our industry.
- Ranking organizations that excel at training and leadership development, Training Magazine ranked Northwestern Mutual among its “Training Top 125”, 2017