Monroe Restoration is a premier ServiceMaster services provider in Indiana and Michigan, and we’re proudly hiring a Restoration Sales Estimator. For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives. We are looking to hire a smart, energetic, and motivated individual with a strong customer focus, estimating and sales experience, and a strong commitment to being part of our team.
As an Estimator, you will accurately access and document repair efforts and predict further damages that may affect the scope of repairs to buildings that we are called on to restore. Developing the scope of repairs and turning the analysis into an industry-standard estimate for all affected parties. You will be responsible for customer service and communications from initial contact through the production hand-off.
Why become part of the Monroe Family:
- We offer useful wellness benefits - medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401k
- You receive generous paid time off each year - paid holidays and vacation time
- Your work has significant, positive impacts on countless lives
- You can further your skillset with ongoing training and development; like our Lunch and Learn workshops
- We provide opportunities for growth, mentorship, cross-training, and career progression
- COVID-19 considerations: We provide PPE and take extra care and precautions while on the job.: We follow current CDC guidelines
- You are DETERMINED in the way problems are approached and decisions are made, SYSTEMATIC when it comes to established protocols and standards, engage the environment in an OUTGOING manner and interact with people and share opinions in a POISED manner
- Assure quality, accurate, and timely delivery of project/job estimates, quality and comprehensive analysis meeting industry and internal standards
- You actively ensure every single client has an exceptional experience with us; and assure consistent and accurate communications across stakeholders (end-customer, insurance adjuster, and project manager)
- Establish relationships and provide a professional, enjoyable, and comforting customer/client experience
- Be informative, proactive, and close sales and up-sell opportunities
- You attend company and team training to get acquainted with our RESTORE system and learn our standard business procedures and policies
- Good communicator, have a bias for accuracy, and follows instruction/standards diligently
- You are hungry, humble, and analytical. You want to help others, you are performance-focused, you’re a logical thinker, tech-savvy, and you’ve got common sense
- You live in or near South Bend / Ft. Wayne, you have transportation to and from potential job sites and the office, and you have a (mostly) clean driving record and felony-free background check
- You are detail-oriented and can prioritize and focus on competing obligations/accountabilities
- You have 2 years of exposure or experience in construction or restoration, and you have experience as an estimator
- You are a great Salesperson and have great Empathy
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you’ll gain a career at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, give great pay and benefits, and are dedicated to building a thriving team atmosphere.