Do you love meeting people, taking on new challenges, and seeing your hard work pay off? We’re in search of a driven, motivating sales manager to help our team achieve our sales goals. You’ll be responsible for setting our sales strategy and targets, cultivating our sales staff, evaluating their progress, and ensuring we hit our sales goals. Job seekers should be leaders, innovators, hard workers, and team players.
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we make our sales goals
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs, and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business
- Write sales reports and showcase sales efforts including sales volume and progress to help create new sales goals
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
$125,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Riverstone Technology
Riverstone Technology is an IT products and services firm that provides Expert-Level Third Party Data Center Solutions across the globe. We provide businesses with options to lower their IT Infrastructure costs and ultimately increasing their return on investment on their Data Center equipment. Our support services are considered to be the very best in the market with the very best technical resources to solve the most complex issues that are presented to a business's data center infrastructure.
Our company culture is a "work hard / play hard" type of environment. Our goals are all results-oriented and we reward our team based on that philosophy.
We put our team members first. We take great pride in our team members and invest heavily in them to ensure each member is successful. We strive to hire the very best top performers in the market because we know the only way to build a successful organization is to start with the best team.