At iOptimize Realty®, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Utilize outreach, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Create 1:1 clips for prospects using Vidyard
- Target C-Suite & Directors of Real Estate of Fortune 1,000 Companies
- Identify prospects' needs and suggest appropriate services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Ability to be in front of a camera to create tailored 1:1 videos for prospects
- Proficiency in CRM Platforms
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- English proficiency for creating emails
- U.S.-based candidates only
- Ability to work 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
$80,000 - $100,000 at plan
About iOptimize Realty
Landlords have representation, shouldn't tenants? With that in mind, iOptimize Realty® was formed more than three decades ago.
Since then, we've negotiated thousands of deals, across hundreds of types of commercial real estate deals, often saving our clients millions of dollars in just one transaction.
We have handled transactions across the country and around the globe.
Visit our website: https://www.ioptimizerealty.com/