Growing Tech Company!!
A Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays an integral role in the generation of new business for our rapidly growing technology company. The SDR will typically be the first point of contact in our sales cycle by helping our Inside Sales Consultants identify and cultivate leads that have the potential to become Real Geeks customers.
This position is a great way to get your feet wet in one of the hottest start-ups around while learning what it takes to become successful in sales. You will have the opportunity to learn the business, develop your skills, and grow your career! We're interested in you if you have a passion for sales and a willingness to learn.
This role provides the opportunity to learn about the technology industry and meeting the needs of our clients. Your role is to work with our Inside Sales Consultants and directly with leads as well.
You'll have the opportunity to learn about sales for a technology company and working with real estate agents. The position is located in Dallas, Texas in University Park.
- Have a complete understanding of Real Geeks' current and upcoming products and services offerings
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold calling and other lead generation efforts
- Develop a pipeline of quality business opportunities for the Sales Consultant Team
- Maintain accurate records of all lead and prospecting activities
- Be entrepreneurial in thinking
- Entrepreneurial approach in business management
- Passion for sales
- Willingness to learn
- Demonstrate excellent organization, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of technology, MS Office applications, SalesForce, email and other Real Geeks internal systems
- Team player
- Manage time wisely
- Undergraduate degree
- Professional communication on the phone, email, and in person
- Ability to listen and identify the prospect's needs
- Effective objection-handling skills
- Effective and continuous learner
- Outstanding integrity
- Strong set of outbound sales skills
- Willingness to learn
- Energetic and excited to contribute to team efforts
- Quick thinker
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Quick learner
- Intrinsically motivated
- Enjoy writing your own paycheck
- High energy
$39,000 - $54,000 yearly
About Real Geeks
Real Geeks builds powerful, simple and easy-to-use software to help real estate professionals do more business. We are passionate about helping our clients with innovative solutions that make their lives better by bringing modern technology to the real estate industry. Our products and services are of the highest quality and best value in the industry. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people who want to be part of our rapidly growing company and take ownership and pride in what they do.
Our Core Values:
- Sense of responsibility
- Emphasis on quality
- Sense of teamwork
What we provide:
- Positive and exciting work environment
- Competitive salary
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Affiliate discounts at participating businesses such as banking, car dealerships, hotels, gym memberships, after school programs and more