Ray Meyer Group of EXP Realty
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing explosive growth. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals who strive to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.
We are currently seeking Sales Development Representatives (SDR). The SDR will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
We are looking for someone who is results oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with strangers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- California Real Estate License (Preferred but not required. Must be willing to obtain)
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$30,000 - $60,000+ annual earning potential (100% Commission based, based on performance)
About Ray Meyer Group of EXP Realty
Our Mission: Making dreams happen through Real Estate.
Our Vision: Maintaining high standards, providing value and building legacies.
We set the standard in today’s modern real estate world. We aim to provide our clients, colleagues and team members the highest level of value, service and guidance that each of them deserve. It is our passion to educate and empower others through our work, our brand and our positive influence causing an abundance of people who choose to do business with us.
L - Leadership: Lead by example
E - Empowerment: Empower others through giving
A - Achievement: Achieve through actions and accountability
D - Domination: Dominate goals through hard-work and dedication