Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential reach out to us today!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Two years of previous sales experience
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.