We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.