The Dwell Collective
Does a role with the potential to earn uncapped income by simply making 100+ calls per day get your adrenaline going? We are looking for tenacious and motivated professionals, with or without real estate experience, who are looking to make the transition to a top-performing sales team in the Atlanta area.
As our Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact in representing our company to potential clients interested in buying or selling their homes. Your first and most important job will be to listen, find out their needs, and how we can help. Using both prewritten scripts and your personality, you will be a foundation piece in our company by building trusting relationships with prospects and setting appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business. The right candidate is growth-oriented, has a passion for serving people, and will thrive in a fun, supportive, high-energy environment.
- Perform structured and consistent communication with consumer inquiries through phone, text, email, social media, and video chat
- Diligently prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads
- Master the lead generation CRM and be able to assist agents when necessary
- Manage sales pipeline, utilizing and improving any spreadsheet provided. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Docs
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Consistently document daily progress and track KPI’s
- Provide exceptional service to customers, clients, and our team of agents
- Call center or cold calling experience is required
We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone voice and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Georgia real estate license or willingness to obtain one is preferred (Real estate experience not required)
- Proven inside sales experience required
- A highly self-motivated individual engaged by a position with opportunities for personal growth, leadership, and income
- Passion for helping others
- Team player with motivation for success and growth within themselves and their team members
- Someone who prides themselves in their consistency and thrives on daily accountability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An aggressively enterprising person willing to take initiative, constantly improving follow-up systems and processes
- Leadership opportunities available for the right drove candidate
- Base salary plus bonus with the potential to earn more income - NO CAP
$30,000 - $100,000 + yearly
About The Dwell Collective
The Dwell Collective is a residential real estate company, whose mission is to provide the premier customer service platform for our agents, allowing them to give the highest level of service to their clients. We believe in having a servant heart, both to our clients and the community. We are determined to succeed, accountable to ourselves and the team, and we love to have fun.