High Minded Homes
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
$65,000 plus Commissions
About High Minded Homes
Hi, this is Dan, founder of High Minded Homes. I am originally from Australia, and I moved to the U.S almost three years ago with the sole intention of founding and paving the way for what is possible in success with Real Estate.
Our goal is to be the most successful national Real Estate company. We have the processes to scale into every market! We want to set the benchmark.
Our company culture values supporting each team member, enhancing each client experience, internal growth, and a motivating and fun office atmosphere!