Do you enjoy talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re expanding our team and looking for a driven Sales Development Representative ready to take the next step. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to enhance your earning potential, start your application today!
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Phones sales and customer service experience
We are a group of highly motivated individuals who enjoy changing lives through the creative development of real estate. Service. Expertise. Accountability. These are the fundamentals that our team is built on.