CREG - Rockingham
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
$18 - $22/hour
About CREG - Rockingham
We are a family-owned business that began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.