We’re looking for an outgoing Sales Development Representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel.
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound outreach activities using the phone, email, and social media. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and feedback to the marketing and sales organization, and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Build and manage a database of targeted prospects that fit our ideal client profile
- Reach out to cold prospects via email, phone and social media with the intention of converting them to warm leads
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side with top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great PTO package (and your birthday off!)
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses after 12 months
- 401k participation after 12 months
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits after 60 days
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- In-house training and professional development
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes, outstanding meals, and highly competitive games