At iOptimize Realty®, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we are seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. We are looking for a quick learner with strong communication skills and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Base salary plus bonuses per qualified appointment set
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Health insurance
- On-going SDR Training
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Utilize Outreach, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Create 1:1 clips for prospects using Vidyard
- Target C-Suite & Directors of Real Estate of Fortune 1,000 Companies
- Identify prospects' needs and suggest appropriate services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proficiency in Outreach
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- English proficiency for creating emails
- Ability to work 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Standard Time
$80,000 - $100,000 at plan
About iOptimize Realty
Landlords have representation, shouldn't tenants? With that in mind, iOptimize Realty® was formed more than three decades ago.
Since then, we've negotiated thousands of deals, across hundreds of types of commercial real estate deals, often saving our clients millions of dollars in just one transaction.
We have handled transactions across the country and around the globe.
Visit our website: https://www.ioptimizerealty.com/