Advantage Home Team
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!