Chris and Caleb Team - Keller Williams Real Estate
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$100,000 at First Year Earnings
About Chris and Caleb Team - Keller Williams Real Estate
The Chris & Caleb Team is a dynamic & rapidly growing real estate team that has experienced explosive growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the country, helping 213 households achieve their real estate goals in 2021.
We exist to help our team members, clients and community live abundant lives through excellence in real estate. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals whose heart is to dramatically impact the lives of those around us, through real estate. We value God, Family, and Business in that order. We believe in having fun, creating relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.
We serve the following counties: Chester, Lancaster, Berks, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Philadelphia.