We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
$18 - $25 hourly
We’re a South Florida general contractor, property management and real estate company. Our mission is to deliver the best home ownership experience to our customers. We do that by offering services in brokerage, property management, and construction. We’re 100% focused and deliver on our core values of empathy, teamwork, customer focus, passion, and constant improvement. If you identify with these values, you may be a good fit for JMK Real Estate Agents.
Our vision is to become a beloved one-stop-shop real estate company in South Florida.
Check out our websites: