Farmers Insurance District 19
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential reach out to us today!
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
About Farmers Insurance District 19
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmers family as an agency owner today.