Michelle Thomas Team
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. An understanding of Boomtown is a plus.
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Assess leads so they can be converted to clients and provide a quick turnaround
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
About Michelle Thomas Team
We are a fast-growing, fast-paced office. Our mission is to continue providing a concierge experience for each home seller and buyer we work with. Our company will serve our sellers, buyers, and agents to have smooth, successful transactions and develop the career of our family of agents and support staff through hard work, integrity, and defined processes that are the best in the industry. The Michelle Thomas Team strives to go above and beyond with our service to clients, agents, and staff.