Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.