Olivia Cooley Real Estate
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
55,000 - 75,000 yearly
About Olivia Cooley Real Estate
We are not your average real estate team. We are high-achieving, self-motivated sales professionals. Our team sold 303 homes at $70,000,000 in volume in sales in 2021, and we are looking to grow and take it to the next level. We have our own culture and language.
We encourage each other to be the best, and we believe in creating a Life by Design. We are focused on increasing the quality of life of our team members by helping them pay off debt, start saving, invest, give to charities, and help others. We do expect the highest level of work ethic, integrity, accountability, and team atmosphere.